Friday, April 25, 2014

3 Days of Nail Mail!


This last week has been so incredibly busy I have not had the chance to post my nail and beauty mail! So I have a lot to share with you guys- 3 days of mail adds up! 
 
Monday was a very very exciting mail day! My first new treasure was the teal CbL oops! I traded for this so all it cost me was postage! I am in love!




Next up is a beauty mystery box I purchased from a facebook subscription box swap group. I spent $30 and got a ton of great stuff- and the packaging is incredible!!


The packaging was almost too pretty to open!!


My Mystery Items!



First up is two full size items- Chella liquid eyeliner in indigo- this retails for $24. Be a bombshell full size eyeshadow quad in bora bora- retails for $16. Both of these items were given in ipsy bags this year- I think I got them both too- but I've traded them away- and these are headed for the swap pile too

Nail items! Nail Rock sequin manicure set- retails for $7, Zoya Odette- retails for $9, and Julep buffing blocks- retails for $2. The nail rock is from birchbox and the zoya from ipsy- I sold the nail rocks I got in my bb a couple months ago and this will go in the swap pile too- I do love this Zoya- but I love it so much I already have it! Another one for the swap pile. I will use the Julep buffing blocks- they seem decent and will come in handy!


I will use all these items and was so happy to see them in my box- Bliss no zit sherlock mask- retails for $6, Brad Ultra Peel Mask- retails for a whopping $25.73- thats one expensive sample! Skin & Co Truffle Therapy Serum- retails for $12.75 and my favorite Dr. Jart microdermabrasion- retails for $9.75

These are most of the larger ticket items- Vbeaute Rub off Facial exfoliator- retails for $3.75, Clarins Body Firming Cream- retails for $2.52, Clarins Total Double Serum- $8.50, Caudalie Premier Cru- $46.47 (so so excited about this one!!) and finally full size Elizabeth Arden Peel&Reveal - $36

The total value of this mystery box is $209.47!! I am so blown away by this mystery pack- I really hit the jackpot. Deducting the items for the swap pile this bundle is still valued at $153.47! I've said it before and I'll say it again- if you really want to save money join these facebook groups! The deals are incredible! You can just search keywords- ipsy, birchbox, polish, swap, trade- you'll find a ton of different groups!


Thursdays mail was just as good! I had ordered a PopSugar Must Have box because of the toofaced palette included this month- I found a great discount code making the box $19.95! This box normally retails for $40- and honestly for what you get that is a steal! I am considering getting this sub regularly- I love everything included!


Everything Included
 I am loving this box! Included was Blue Avocado Shopper Tote Bag (Value $25), Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette (Value $36), Caldrea Rosewater Driftwood Hand Soap (Value $10.50), Graphic Image Pocket Notes (Value $36), Fresh Pastry Stand Tea Towels (Value $18). Making the total retail value $125.50! I will use everything- The little leather notebook is the most gorgeous periwinkle and says "Rule the World" I think that is may favorite thing- and the shopping tote- and of course the too faced palette! If this is the quality of the box every month then they've got me hooked!


I got a large Llarowe order in on Thursday too! It included Color Club Baldwin Blues (purchased for $4) Wingdust Muskoka Sunset ($10.50), Different Dimension Tulips are better than one ($13), Colors by Llarowe Connie You Sauncy Minx ($12) and Good Fortune ($12). These came to $51.50- no deals here! The cc was on sale but I really only brought that to bump it up to free shipping-it'll go on the swap pile. This was my first wingdust and i'm really excited to try it out- The swatches I've seen are gorgeous! 


My last package on Thursday was a facebook group contest prize! It was a fun contest- participants had to create a different mani with nail art as fast as they could- winners got mystery prizes and mine included Esmaltes de Kelly- Sofia, a Nicole by OPI,  a Polish Addict, and a L'Oreal. Im very excited about the EdK- its a brand I've only tried a few times but I like what I've seen so far!!


And finally is today's mail- all swaps! Emily de Molly Limited Edition 6, Colors by Llarowe Hellcat Oops, and Colors by Llarowe Paper Moon. The oops and paper moon are back-ups and may end up for sale- but that LE6 is the real treasure! 



So this was quite the mail week for me- it looks overwhelming when its all laid out like this. I also received 4 Enchanted Polishes I bought from a recent restock- those are going straight for sale though so I didn't bother to include them. They were an impulse buy that I immediately regretted- oh well! I'll be able to make my money back- EPs are a hot commodity!

Enjoy the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment