Thursday, April 17, 2014

Nail Mail

Let's get down to business! Today's nail mail!

Pictured left to right are Hare Polish Afterglow, Hare Polish Phat Tuesday, Hare Polish Archipelago, and Picture Polish Frosting

I purchased all of these polishes through facebook polish sales groups. Afterglow from one seller, the other three from another. As you can tell Hare Polish is one of my favorite indie polish lines- Nikole makes amazing polish! Check out her incredible glittery creations here: harepolish.com

Afterglow cost me $6.41 (included shipping and paypal fees). This is the lowest I have seen this polish for so I had to snatch it up.

Phat Tuesday was from Llarowe's March A Box Indied. It was exclusive to this box and I am happy to have gotten my hands on it. It cost me $10 plus $2 shipping.

Archipelago is a decant and I was astonished to have found it. A vhtf (very hard to find) polish this can go for well over $50 for a full size. I am not one to splurge like that on a polish so this decant works perfectly for me! I paid $10 for this polish plus $0.50 shipping.

Picture Polish Frosting has been on my iso list since I started getting into indie polishes. The higher than usual price tag has stopped me from getting a lot of picture polishes, but the ones I have I love! I scored this for $5 plus $0.50 shipping!

These 4 polishes cost me a total of $34.41. Their retail value is $57.50. I saved over twenty dollars on these beauties through purchasing from facebook sellers. If you do not already belong to any of the facebook polish groups I suggest you seek some out and join up- they are great for your wallet! Well maybe not so much- but at least you're not paying retail ;) I'll be back tomorrow with April's Ipsy and Birchbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment